I rose early in the morning and joined Frank Stoltzfus for his farming chores. He showed me around the barn and even let me climb into the large tractor!
アメリカは巨大だ。700頭の牛を主に一人で育てているなんて、どうやれば可能なんだ??とスケールの大きさに驚きました。
私は朝早く起きて、フランク・ストルトツフスの農作業についていきました。えさやりは、すべてベルトコンベア、ボタンを押して、混合資料を配合。
気温や牛の体調をみながら、毎朝のブレンドを少しづつ変えていきます。
フランクさんは、納屋につれていってくださり、巨大な農業器具を見せてくれました。私の背丈ほどあるタイヤがついた、とても大きなトラクターに乗せさせてもらいました!
After breakfast, John and Nancy Rosenberry picked me up and drove me to Roxbury Camp, where I will spend a week with other Christian believers. The Rosenberrys have been associated with Roxbury Camp for many decades and continue to be strong supporters.
朝食後、ジョン、ナンシー・ローゼンベリー夫妻が私を迎えて下さり、私をロックスベリー・ホーリネスキャンプ場に連れて行ってくださいました。アメリカ各地、カナダからも、数千人のクリスチャンが集まります。そこでまず一週間過ごします。 Rosenberrysは何十年にもわたってRoxbury Campに出席しており、堅実な支持者であり続けています.
After arriving at the camp, Rosenberrys helped me get oriented and find Dan and Karen Deyhle. The Deyhles arranged housing for me at Roxbury and welcomed me to the camp. They and everyone else have been so helpful. The photo below shows Karen Deyhle at Roxbury Camp applying traditional Indian designs to a woman's arm.
キャンプに到着した後、彼らは私が指向し、ダンとカレンDeyhleを見つけるのを手伝った。 DeyhlesはRoxburyで私のために住居を手配し、キャンプに私を歓迎しました。彼らと他の人たちはとても役に立ちました。下の写真は、伝統的なインドのデザインを女性の腕に適用しているRoxbury CampのKaren Deyhleです。
Everything is already so interesting. I am excited to meet other BIC people and to fellowship with people here at the camp.
すべてがすでにとても面白いです。私は他のBICの人々と会い、キャンプでここの人々と交わることに興奮しています。


No comments:
Post a Comment